Friday, November 12, 2010

Let's Party!

That's what I did tonight over at the Fresh Brewed Designs group at Paper Craft Planet. We are only two members away from a free digi, so head on over and join!!! I hosted a color challenge for Heather's Grand Opening of her new store, Brown, Green and Yellow, with a celebration theme. I used the sweet image Whoooo Wants to Party, using my copic markers on him. I ended up using scrap DSP that I found on my paper cutter (yes, I have a lot of scraps!!). Cardstock colors are Chocolate chip, PTI white, Kiwi kiss, and Marigold morning (remember this?!). The yellow mat is the eyelet square nestie, which I adore!! The sentiment, which seemed to fit perfectly, is from PaperTrey Ink's It's a Celebration set. The kiwi kiss corduroy button is tied with chocolate baker's twine. Thanks for stopping by, I always love hearing from you!
I almost forgot to tell you, Heather is giving away a gift with purchase all weekend! With each rubber stamp purchased, you will receive a grab bag of buttons, bling, paper or ribbon. Each image will have something different with it!!! You will also receive 2 free digis with every purchase! So be sure and head over to Fresh Brewed Designs and start shopping!

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! The party was so much fun!!! thank you for all you did to share smiles and inspiration with this gorgeous card!!! I will spread the word tomorrow about all the challenges we have going on this weekend... you know what I will be doing tomorrow!! :)

Hugs!!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Great card, love the colors and the DP you used! Love the Hatteras Lighthouse, my favorite place.