Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ice Skating Mouse for Sweet Sketch Wednesday

Check out this sketch...don't you love it?! It's the latest sketch for Sweet Sketch Wednesday. We hope it gets your creative juices flowing!! Please be sure and play along because we have a wonderful sponsor this week!!!
Meljen's Designs is a lovely stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical digital images inspired by her kids and family. The Meljen's Designs store officially launched on April 1 and is steadily growing! Meljen's Designs has new releases along with a new challenge every Thursday, freebies every Monday and a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's Designs Blog. Please visit the Meljen's Designs line of stamps at the WHIMSY STAMPS STORE to browse and enjoy Melissa's wonderful images!
The prize for having your creation chosen for Sweet Sketch Wednesday...4 Meljen's Designs digis of your choice!!! You will have a hard time deciding!! Check out this adorable image I had the privilege of playing with.

This is Ice Skating Mouse. Isn't she the sweetest?! I colored her up with copic markers then cut it out with a Nestie. The papers are by Bo Bunny, and check that out, I used lavendar!!!!! As you may know, I am not a big purple fan, but I must say, it really works in combination with this blue and green. I may come to like it yet!! Just some simple straight stitching this time! Be sure and head over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday and check out the rest of the Design Team's creations, you are bound to be inspired.
I apologize for any and all mistakes in this blog post. I took some Nyquil for a cold and now I am REALLY tired! So off to bed I go, but I must remember to schedule this post first!!!!! Oh bother.

10 comments:

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, I just adore your card, love the image and papers. Most of all this week I adore the colours you've used. Two of my favourite colours. What a great job.
Hugs alays
Kathie
xox

Sharon Basel said...

Gorgeous card Linda! Love the colors you've chosen and your combination of papers. You have such talent in coloring of the images - really makes this one a showpiece. Love everything about it!
All the best,
Sharon

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I make mistakes posting and commenting all the time - I usually do all this at 6AM and my fingers are never quite awake. Sometimes I wonder what I let go through on comments LOL. Such a darling card Linda - I love her green dress and your stitching, as always, is beautiful! I was just saying yesterday at work how the purple and green highlighters go so well together LOL

Deanne :)

mulberry station said...

Gorgeous job coloring up this little guy Linda. I love those pearls for emblishments. Super cute card!
Nancy

Rachel said...

Fab card Linda, love that colour combo. Hope you slept well! Wedgie xxx

Jeannie said...

I love, love, love the colors you put together here and the ribbon and pearls are just perfect!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Gina K said...

How cute! I love your stitching and great use of the nesties!

Barb said...

Linda - this is beautiful. I really like the color combination!

Jackie Randolph said...

Linda, this is just the sweetest card. I simply love your beautiful colors with your papers, your stitching and the black ribbon just makes your beautiful image pop!!

Heide said...

Very sweet! Love the picks of blues and the fantastic coloring.