Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Freshly Brewed Challenges Winter Challenge

Hi everyone, and welcome to a new challenge at Freshly Brewed Challenges. This week we are going with a Winter/Christmas theme. Now may I highly recommend checking out all the really fun Christmas/winter digital images Heather has at Fresh Brewed Designs. I totally adore all the snowmen...you can't settle for just one!!!! Here I used Sleddin' Snowman, bringing him to life with my copic markers and a little bit of sparkle! The designer papers are from a "big stack" I purchased at our local craft store - you know the kind, probably even have a few of your own!!!! I say that with a laugh because I have more than a few, and they never go away, no matter how much of the paper you use!!!!! Anyway, play along with us, we'd love to be inspired by you!!!! Now be sure and check out the rest of the DT creations at Freshly Brewed Challenges and show 'em a little love with a comment!

I'm submitting this card to the Sew Special Challenge (what, me sew on a card???!!!) over at the ABC DT Challenge Blog.

And let me tell you about a SALE at Fresh Brewed Designs...
All Fresh Brewed Designs Digis are on sale for 40% ~ Rubber Stamps 20% off until Nov 30. PLEASE be patient with the site. Heather is in the process of getting the digis where they are instantly downloadable. They are NOT ready, but sales will go the same old email way :) If you have any issues you can always just email Heather at freshbreweddesigns at yahoo dot com. Take advantage of the sale and stock up, I know I will!!!

9 comments:

Stacy said...

AHHH! I have been waiting for your post so I could comment! I love this! Such pretty colors! And I love the stiching, I wish you could give me lessons!!!! Fun, fun card! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Hugs,
Stacy

Sharon Basel said...

Love this one too! Beautiful soft colors on the image - so perfectly colored - WOW! You've showcased this digi so wel! Great card!

Shazza said...

Linda I love, love, love your card. Those papers are fab and as for the stitching, I so need to practice mine
Happy Thanksgiving x

Kathy and Lucky said...

Love the card and the stitching is amazing, I just have not gone there yet. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Stacy Morgan said...

Weee.... How fun! Darling snowman and cute as all get out. Enjoy the long weekend and Happy Thanksgiving!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS CARD??~?~ BEAUTIFUL! The papers and stitching... oh wow!!! you really outdid yourself. Fabulous card. Hope you are having a lovely day.

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Oy!! Where do I begin?!! I adore that image and that plaid DP makes my heart skip a beat! Your work is beautiful - thanks so much for sharing it with us at ABC Toys & Crafts!

bumblebee creations said...

gorgeous card! I just love it!

Justine said...

Love your stitching which is totally perfect for our "SEW Special" challenge over at ABC Toys & Crafts. Love the way that your Designer papers contrast but coordinate and great color combos.