Thursday, November 11, 2010

Another OWH Sketch Challenge

I really enjoy the sketches on the OWH challenge blog, and this one is no exception. I used the stamp set 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 from Clear Dollar Stamps. I found this scrap of Making Memories DSP and went with it! Colors include Baja breeze, White, and Strawberry jam (from CDS) and the ribbon, also from CDS, is Fresh papaya satin. I did some zig zag stitching and added a few pearls and this card is complete. Simple but packs a powerful punch.

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is BEAUTIFUL in so many ways. Thanks for sharing. This scripture really touched my heart and speaks so loudly.

Have a wonderful day

Beate said...

What a beautiful card!
Hugs and smiles

Lisa Lara said...

I love these colors Linda. What a great layout to focus this beautiful scripture.