Saturday, November 27, 2010

Another Christmas Card

I do enjoy making Christmas cards! This one I followed the sketch over at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Melissa always has such fun ones. I made a few score lines along the right side, adding the red brads, then adhered this to the back of the card, giving it my version of a fun fold!!! The cardstock and designer paper is all from my stash. And the snowflakes are glittered foam flaked that came with a hole in the center that I added a red rhinestone to because I didn't like the hole! Of course I did a little stitching, something I can't seem to be able to live without. It's back to my craft room for a bit more stamping. Then I need to get some birthday presents wrapped, Kevin turns 12 (YIKES!!) tomorrow!

3 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

This is awesome! I love how the snowflakes just pop off the dark green. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Great card, love how you scored and added the brads and lovin' the stitching.

Lisa Lara said...

I love the fold on this Linda. Cool. Such pretty sewing. Happy Birthday to Kevin.